Sunday, September 20, 2009

I HATE EVERYTHING

Just so you know. I fucking wasted this whole weekend!! Now it is 11:15 and i am working my ass off on something stupid
facebook isn't working for only FUCKING ME of course and I am still fucking PISSED about the Ravel thing!!!! NO FUCKING SHIT. I want a date i want to just lay around and meet men.

I don't want to eat but i guess i am hungry. If i am sooo hungry you think i could keep something anything fucking down. I feel like dying. I need someone to rub my shoulders and kiss me. I DID NOTHING FUCKING WRONG. I got my stupid ass boyfriend stolen by a fucking loser with small tits. Best PART neither one of them likes the other. They are just in it for the attention!!!!! THEY ARE MORONS!!!!! MORONSSSS!!! STUPID FUCKING MORONS! I wish i could stop thinking talking and acting on about this. I am so fucking sick of this shit.

I just want my life back. I know who knew about this all happening and they can go fuck themselves for not giving me a chance to work this out with Ravel. Now it's toooo fucking late.

I want to sleep in my bed. I want to be alone. I want to be by myself. I want to skip monday and sleep all day. Screen Printing after 6 hours of class. Sounds FUN!

I hate EVERYTHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment