Tuesday, June 30, 2009

First an electro girl, next stop a second class hoe.

Um. I didn't really have a plan after the title page. So today i found out i'm Indie Royalty. Weird huh? Me and my target shirt don't seem to agree with that facebook quizz NO MATTER WHAT IT SAYS!

But i have decided on the clothes, i mean outfits, of my birthday extravaganza. Also the music is picked out, but if we party past 7 hours there are going to be repeats. I know but no one sent me by indie royalties so i can only pick out of the 7542 songs I have now. There is only so much Hannah Montana you can sing to in 7 hours.

So i think Karen O and her awesome style is my new favorite real role model. Not another Fake one i know.

So i wrote this as a button and hoes blog but it's about to much of me and not enough funny.

I WANNA SLEEP WITH HIM
I KNOW I KNOW
PUSHING IN THE PIN
WE'RE GOING TO GO BACK IN
WE'RE GOING TO GO GO GO
DEN DEN DEN DEN

No comments:

Post a Comment