Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tomorrow is my MUTHER FUCKIN Birthday.

I think i'm a blog reading whore. I want to joy as many as i can so there is always something to read.
But really this blog is about my birthday tomorrow. I am soooooo FUCKING EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T (and i'm not even trying to ) HIDE IT. But today is Victor's Birthday. I tried to think of something for him all day. I think i will just make sure to get him something by his party.

What know what saddens me though to think i'm finally 21 and there's no drank anymore. Where am i going to go and know for sure the drink that guy just bought me is drugged. What is this world coming to that you can't go to the drank and get date raped anymore? The economy needs to get better.

I think thats all this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment