Sunday, July 26, 2009

PEW PEW PEW!! Imma going to shoot them with my rubberband lazor!

So my lame roommates move out in exactly 126 hours and 58 minutes or about in about 4 days. I hate them. I hope they all move in with people who smell and steal from them and have hot loud amazing sex every hour or so. I hope the walls are so paper thin you can piratically see through them.

So i almost have Ravel's birthday put together. Woo Hoo!

I still need to finish a lot of things though
  • In and Out sign
  • Mail Box
  • Welcome Sign
  • Buy/make Curtains
  • But Thumb tacks
  • Need Food for week
  • Make Fashion Model
  • Make clothes/ Halloween outfit started
  • Clean all of apartment
  • Sneak Regine's things into my closet
  • kick old room mates out.
  • Rock out in my underpants.

1 comment:

  1. i need to start my halloween costume too. And get something for Ravel! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete