Monday, July 13, 2009

Things I'm now addicted too


So there are a bunch of things in which have made me to busy to write in this here damn blog.
One Big Brother 11 is on, which if you know all the lame things about me, you know I looooove Big Brother. I know it's reality t.v. but i am in love with it. It was the second reality game show was out and i can't believe how good it still is. It's high school themed and i can't help myself.
I really want to be on this show, i am finally old enough but i need to be single to do it. Cause everything someone will a boyfriend gets on there they make an ass out of their loved one. I'm too nice to make Ravel look stupid for dating me on national television. But if Ravel leaves me.....I'm going for it.

Also their is restaurant city and pet society on facebook. I need a life. But mostly i am drinking at night so i am pretty much sleeping more. I am also going to try to go to the gym. I need to start working out and looking even hotter, because i'm already looking super good and i want to keep it that way.
I bought a ton of stuff for my apartment today and i am soooooo excited. Oh shit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment