Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yeah, by her Muther Fuckin' Eyeballs!

Today I think I should rip some whore out into the street by her mother fucking eyeballs.

This is stupid. I am sick of how stupid Ravel can be. He can't see past this shit. She splits all this back talking bullshit about him and he is still wanting to run out and be friends. The other is just using him for her own fucked up jollies.

Whatever he puts even a toe out of line, i will rip this whole fucking face off. He won't know another woman more pissed then me if so. I will make a world record of being so hateful to just one person. I am full of hate for bitches and whores!! Ask that other mother fucker I dated!



So anyways today was ok besides that shit, I wanted to blog at lunch about happy happy fun times, but this creepy old lady was telling everyone to move so the new freshmen / students could use the computers even though there wasn't any there. I didn't feel like messing with her!

I painted yesterday, and i have to say i am DAMN GOOD! I use to be shitty at painting and now i think i could sell it if i wanted. This one is museum good, maybe. Ok maybe not that great but fucking close! WOOOOOO! My first Erotic Art Piece and it's Amazing!

I'm going to go paint WHORES! oh and my buddies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment