Sunday, May 31, 2009

Clothing is so lame.

Still laying around naked at 1 in the afternoon after looking amazing all night and seeing the best band in the world is a wonderful feeling. Also amazing morning sex to your beautiful boyfriend who is now making you your favorite breakfast is the best feeling in the world.

I had a great night, and a perfect morning. No Doubt was amazing in concert. I didn't know what i expected but this surpass it by far. They were as good if not better than Radiohead's Concert last summer. Gwen was amazing!

Ugh i should get dressed. I need to find a job this weekend. Start working. I so don't want to. I have four more days of class. Sad faces all around.

Back to happy things i am going to put on something sexy and pretend to help Ravel with breakfast i suppose. :)

I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment