Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cat Power is Love.

I can't wait until Valentine's Day. I can't wait to see what surprise Ravel has in store! I finished my Valentine's Day shopping today. I think. I might make him another stuff animal, since he loves Scopey the Moosey so much. I made this adorable moose outta socks and Ravel fucking loves it. It's like our baby. Every night he sleeps with it and it is the cutest.

This weekend is the big food making weekend! Homemade crepes and cupcakes, oranges and fruit, and whatever the boy has planned. So far i just need to design a piece of repetitive fabric and finish doing my heddles. I also need to plan out/ embroider my towelettes. I told Leslie my idea for the first project and she loved it so much. I think this is the most excited i've seen her at one of my ideas.

I am glad i could Ravel's advice. He said i should do more subject matter pop art then my color scheme. So i thought of the genius idea, and now i am using what he said too. I need to do more reseach this weekend. I was scared i would start this semester off bad because of dumb dirty paper bags, but i am still a fibers god. I have two As in science already, I got a B in stupid dpb, which isn't fucking right. I am an A student. If i can't get an A in dirty paper bags then everything is stupid. Whatever it was my first project, and i got the highest grade from the people i talked to.
Fabrics is my calling class, so we might as well just type in an A and pass me. Weaving is by far my real love, and thus i know i will get an A in there too. I am a Fibers God! I am also divine to be completely modest.

Ravel and me went to Dallas and saw a photographer lecturer tonight at the DMA, and it was almost. I wish we could of hung out in Dallas a little more, it was so nice and pretty. I liked getting out of Denton even if it was only a couple of hours.

Ok well that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment