Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Break.

Thanksgiving break is only exciting and fun when there is something to do. I am home. Still in my pj's. I want to go out and do something. I am sitting at home though, watching some bullshit TrueLife. I watched eloping and now it's i don't trust my partner. Whatever.
Today is boring. I wish there was something more to do or whatever. I am tired of tv. I don't feel good. I want to, need to go out and do something. AHHHHHHH!
Thanksgiving is a dumb holiday, but i needed a break from all the work there is to do at school. Three more projects and a paper. That's all, then a month of nothing to do but preparing my midterm review.
Three days of nothing to do, well i need to read that book. Gross. For HOP. It's a hundred pages i can do it. Ok now to find me something to do since Michael is awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment