Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bad Romance.

So Lady Gaga is amazing, just so you know.

I am too. Ravel and i are hanging out and writing our papers for HOP. We are done now. I go home tomorrow. Ravel claims he will cry he is going to miss me so much. He is full of shit. I am tired but i have to write up my project idea for screen printing and i can't think of what to do.

I want to use lots of fabric screen printed with texture and "quilt" it together sore of. I want it to be bunchy and loose and hang from the piece. However i need a subject still.

I was thinking of doing something off this picture of my dad and brother and me at the zoo when i was only 2 or 3 maybe. But i don't want it to be a personal photograph i want it to be more about the artsy stuff. I think if i made it more playful and child like it would come off differently as well. I am not sure though.

No comments:

Post a Comment