Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday.

Today was long. I watched movies all day with my mom. I am so tired today. I just want to sleep all day. I am so tired.
Lucky i don't have to have my book read until Thursday. I am on chapter 10 outta 48. I think i will read ten more before bed put i also think i may sleep. I shouldn't go out tomorrow night. I should stay home and work on my projects. I need my weaving done by friday, my screen printing by sunday, and my crochet by thursday. I have to take down my installation next week before monday. I have to read that book by thursday. Write the paper for it over the weekend. I have tons to do. Two more weeks and then i am free for a couple of days. Then i can work on my portfolio for midpoint review. Great.
There is no break for me. But luckily I will get in and graduate and go on to live a real life. Instead of just being a dumb bitch with nothing to offer the world. Just saying they are out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment